do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties

5 posters

Go down

Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties Empty Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties

Post  mitehomes Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Unlike traditional residential real estate mortgages, real estate investment financing is way more creative and offers more options than you think. The golden rule in real estate investment is OPM (Other People's Money).

I have enough money; shouldn't I buy my real estate investment for cash? No, I absolutely advice against investing large sums of cash into a single real estate investment. There are two reasons why not. First, you give away most of your profits by not leveraging your real estate investment. Second, it is far too risky to put every egg into one basket.

Let me explain the leverage issue for a moment. I will give you an example of a $100,000 investment property that typically increases its value (appreciates) by 7% average a year. Maybe more, maybe less depending where you live. Paying all cash for this property will yield in a 7% appreciation profit plus the net profit from renting the place. Now you're looking at roughly 15% of returns.

mitehomes

Back to top Go down

Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties Empty Re: Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties

Post  keerimack Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

It all depends on the seller's ability to provide vendor financing and the seller's motivation. Only about 1 out of 20 real estate can get seller financing. This means that there are no outstanding loans to property.

keerimack

Back to top Go down

Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties Empty Re: Finance Your Real Estate Investment Properties

Post  kevinmachael Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:03 pm

In this case, seller financing will be your key to achieving your goal of maximum leverage your investment dollars. Despite all this information from late night infomercials, seller financing harder to get than they want you to do believe it is.

kevinmachael

Back to top Go down

Post  johnyrocks Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 am

To get many of the properties of many real estate financing and investment strategies with a Ponzi scheme. Simply this means that to buy another property co., one of being used is.

johnyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  markenejackson Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 am

There are two affidavit why not. First, you accord abroad a lot of of your profits by not leveraging your absolute acreage investment.

markenejackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down