do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Do follow blog - What does that mean? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Do follow blog - What does that mean?

4 posters

Go down

Do follow blog - What does that mean? Empty Do follow blog - What does that mean?

Post  charlottemontgom Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 am

As the owner of the blog network and blog forum, someone asked me this question, more than any other, "what" do follow "means." I think it is wise to write an article about it, because I believe other people want to know, as well. Do follow and no follow-up of the two projects are very frequently used in the blog community. Basically, your blog will be one of them. If you set your blog do you tell Google to follow the following advice and you tell them that the link of the comments should be taken seriously.

This is not surprising that many webmasters and blog owners are constantly looking to do blog, is to follow so they can get a reverse back to their site. I do follow my blog, I noticed a significant traffic gains. I have a suggestion on the blog comments that do not comply. Your comment must be added value, instead of being garbage. Comments like "good article" or "good job" does not cut it in my blog, I suspect other blog owners feel the same. If you are looking for a do follow-up comments, you must work for it a bit, make sure you are writing a comment, as opposed to the post, the actual increase in the number of dialogue. If the spam continues to occur at the same rate, they are now taking place then most blog owners will switch to not follow their blog.

charlottemontgom

Back to top Go down

Do follow blog - What does that mean? Empty Re: Do follow blog - What does that mean?

Post  plam Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Nice article about do-follow, thanks for than, i am new in this field and very confuse about do-follow and no-follow link, and didn't know about very much, now i get good information regarding do-follow. i think this vary important thinks in SEO field.

plam

Back to top Go down

Do follow blog - What does that mean? Empty Re: Do follow blog - What does that mean?

Post  rebeccaturner Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 pm

A very nice article you wrote. I really enjoy reading what you say. Comments DoFollow blog is the best way to promote your website and get more back links, and more traffic. Your article contains informative material and relevant DoFollow nofollow's. Want to see what information in the future!

rebeccaturner

Back to top Go down

Post  robertsu Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Thanks for sharing this useful information, I am new in this SEO field and very confuse about Do-follow and No-follow link, Here is nice article about this Do follow link. I think much difference between these two.

robertsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum