do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Who wants to Six Pack Abs? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who wants to Six Pack Abs?

Go down

Who wants to Six Pack Abs? Empty Who wants to Six Pack Abs?

Post  roxyjohn Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Here, I share with you my trial, what work, get 6 pack abs.

I have six key lessons

1. You need to have less than 9% body fat to see your 6 pack abs. The key 6 is not sit-ups or abdominal crunches. The key is learning how to burn the body fat, less than 9% (men).
2. Train less, but more difficult. Conventional and high-intensity sprint body weight fast burn fat.
3. Eat less carbohydrate approach. Try to cut bread, pasta and cereals. Your body will burn fat for energy.
4. Way to eat more vegetables and nuts. If you fill out a wealth of vitamins and minerals, vegetables and dense, but the good heat nuts, you will leave enough time.
5. Experimental intermittent fasting. This means that once a week or twice a month to skip brekky and lunch. Just dinner. This will kick your fat burning genes into gear.
6. A goal. Find your balance. In the end you want? Do you really need 6 pack abs like some model? Or, you just as satisfied with a flat stomach? There is a big difference (7% to 12% body fat).

Through the years

I live very thin my whole life. As you will read below I have some abdominal experiment to see what works. 21-year-old photo is my 13% body fat effort to maintain absolute terms. 23 year old praise, really when I found the training less, but it is difficult to better. And that shot taken after 4 weeks of my first "6-week experimental abdominal muscles." Remaining about 7% body fat test, but the photo will say I prefer 9 or 10% body fat. 26, I write this, I believe I have found a balance. In this picture I would say I was 9 or 10% body fat. I am a good guesser body fat percentage, do you think?

My diet has always been "good"

I grew up in a house, every dinner with salad, fruit and nuts as a snack. I think my baseline health and unhealthy eating habits are a bit distorted, from traditional thinking. I would never eat from the McDonald's unhealthy diet, donuts (more than several times a year.) Some people think is such unhealthy. There is even a very few people even think that this is not consistent with McDonald's, a donut is unhealty.

I have been exercising

I have been "working out" in the gym, the bike and the track. I always have at least 4 / 5 fitness rating, average of 11 or 12% body fat for all my life. Even when I'm injured or sick, I never experienced more than 10 days without exercise. However, only when I discovered how to "training" and "pain", I really got my abs appear.

20, my diet is still not 100%, I'm really sick, long weight lifting session. I want to have 12-13% body fat measurements (so flat stomach, but not too many definitions). If you do not know any better, I started to try natural decline sets and HIIT style weight training routine.

I began to really hard (sprint) 15-minute stair master. Then I shortened, but to speed up my weight from 45 minutes to 20 or 30 minutes ... I am addicted to the results

I read an article on the dash and HIIT training, which confirmed that I already know. This is better, which is fast - it feels surprisingly good job more difficult, faster (less time).

roxyjohn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum