do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Benefitting From Press Releases
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
    How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly

3 posters

Go down

How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly Empty How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly

Post  dannybindras Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Has your computer gotten slower as the years have gone by? If so, there is probably a problem inside of the computer registry. The way to fix this issue is to clean up the registry. But in order to make this happen, you must find low cost software that will fix the problem fast. It will get your computer running the way it used to.

Why does your registry need to be fixed? Because as time goes by, the PC registry gets too clogged up with information, and becomes fragmented as well. You should NOT try to clean or repair your registry on your own, because it is easy to make mistakes that could destroy your computer.

The registry on your computer is a large database containing info which allows the PC to operate the way it is supposed to. Any time that you change something on your computer, a file is sent to the registry. But bad entries get inside of there too, which causes the registry to grow. Eventually, it will reach its boiling point, and your computer will crash. But the registry cleaner will go in and get rid of all the unwanted files.

The best type of registry repair tool comes with a number of features that will keep your computer running the way it is supposed to. It will get rid of embedded keys, file entries, and fonts that have been deleted. In addition, it will check for spyware, and update bad and outdated drivers.

dannybindras

Back to top Go down

How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly Empty How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly

Post  prunellawatmore Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 am

Follow The Given steps.
    1.Disk cleanup.
    2.Defragmentation of a drive.
    3.Registry repair.
    4.Install anti-virus software.

prunellawatmore

Back to top Go down

How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly Empty Re : How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly

Post  hostingraja Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:28 am

I face same problem in my system. I follow above your steps now my system is working perfectly. It's excellent information. I enjoyed to read this forum.
    hostingraja
    hostingraja

Back to top Go down

How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly Empty Re: How to Fix Your Slow Computer Very Quickly

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down