do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent

2 posters

Go down

Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent Empty Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent

Post  mitehomes Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Real estate can be a great career, but it is not as easy as it looks to become successful. In my last article I talked about the reasons why you should become a real estate agent. Before I get into the reasons of why you shouldn't become a realtor I want to go over the reasons why you should. First and foremost, the harder you work the more money you are going to make. Not only can you make a lot of money but there is no limit to how much money you can make. Another reason why you should become a real estate agent is that you can create your own schedule. With a flexible schedule you are able to sleep in when you need to, and go home to watch a basketball game during March Madness. I will get to the reasons why a flexible schedule is not always good a little later. One final reason that you should become a real estate agent is because you can have a major impact on a lot of people.

If you like meeting the needs of your peers then this may be the right profession for you. However, before you decide to jump right in, let me explain to you the reasons why you should think twice about becoming a realtor.

The main reason why you should stay away from real estate is because it is usually based solely on commission. That means that if you don't sell anything, you don't make anything. I was naïve when getting into the real estate profession about how expensive it was. I did not realize there were realtor fees every year, nor was I aware of how expensive it was to get a license. You also need to consider the amount of money you will spend in technology. For example you are going to want a good computer that you can bring with you at all times. Also, your cell phone bill is going to be higher than you wanted because people will be contacting you at all times. Really the most expensive part of real estate is the advertising. There are many different methods for advertising but they all seem to be expensive. Just letting all your friends and family know that you are in the business is expensive. If you are looking for a steady pay check, this is not the profession to get into.

mitehomes

Back to top Go down

Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent Empty Re: Reasons Not To Become A Real Estate Agent

Post  jazzbrot Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 pm

The main reason you should stay away from real estate to go, because it is usually based entirely on commission. This means that if you do not sell anything, you do not do anything.

jazzbrot

Back to top Go down