do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going?

Go down

Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going? Empty Do-Follow, Nofollow - Do You Even Know Where You're Going?

Post  barnespcrowford Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:49 am

I recently installed Google's blog search will follow to my sidebar, trying to help everyone (including myself) do find a good quality comment on a blog to follow, but critics pointed out that the recent - and I later confirmed, in fact, the search back did not follow the blog, and - so that the problem exists, and its muted. (I left there, but I want to re-named 'Australian Labor Party in the Memorial this)

So, I decided to answer once and for all whether or not to follow the contrast issues to follow, and give you a clear guide to what they are, how to find them, why do you want them and what tools to actually help.

So, what is not to follow and no follow-up to it?
In a nutshell: This is a piece of HTML code to a link, tell the search engine, it should be by the authority together. (Note that it will still follow the links)

Be followed to do the reverse, followed by search engines and authority, is to infiltrate into your site. It is the default value of the property or any link, so you will not find it written anywhere in the code. If you want to stop follow-up, or you are looking for it, then you find (or add):

The <a的HREF "YOUR URL" rel="nofollow tag">

But remember, search engines will still follow the links. The nofollow tag simply tells the spider to leave the agency's referral site index at the door - so to speak.

You need a mix, follow and nofollow links.

Nofollow tag only limited to the Authority's web site, it still shows the search engine links. When you build back through the blog comments this is a very sensible mix of compliance with the blog and blog your comments and nofollow. You do this for two main reasons:

* High PR nofollow site will still help your overall search engine optimization.
* To establish a reverse from the site mixed nofollow do make you look more natural link building - to improve your rankings in the SERPs

Do not follow do not follow the blog links vs.

Important not only one link, you can do to follow, rather than a site. Property DO - follow and "nofollow" Applies to individual links, rather than the domain case. Most blog is to solve this problem who will do the entire site, so the sake of discussion, it becomes a "do follow blog" and the point becomes mute. Anyway ... it is still good news.

How Do follow the links to find a

Had a heap of free tools to help you find a link to follow if it did or not, but the reason for this position - this is what you do.

* Find a link on the page, preferably from another commentator - and see what the text says.
* Right-click on the page 'view page source'
* Press Ctrl F (brought FIND function), and the text search links
* Looking for rel = nofollow attributes - or lack of.

Or, you can search for 'nofollow', but because there are many links to pages on a standard (read: social bookmark button, etc.), they are nofollow by default, you do not want to scroll through them all searching for may not even exist.

How to find a Do follow blog

That have followed my Google blog search is a big fat failure, let us look at how to use Google, you can find you follow the blog comments.

Plain and simple fact is that there is no way to ensure that each page to find dofollow, in fact, their own customized Google search is not 100%, but proves this point, but there are certain ways to solve it.

If you want to find a blog comment is not followed, then you need to look for other signs, such as Commentluv. This is a perfect symbol to find, if you ask me, because it is so good to help your blog comment / link building campaign, (which is also no guarantee that) I found a good 75% of the blog, there are CommentLuv installation is to follow your blog.

So, to find them, I just go to Google and type the following

<strong> title = "CommentLuv Enabled" "your keywords here" </ strong "

This search returns all the blog, there CommentLuv installed and that your keywords in a location on the same page.

It works, it's simple, it is my personal blog comments found. The only downside is that I do not get PageRank web page, but this is good with me and I'll tell you why in the conclusion.

So what's Plan Stan?

In fact, it's Alex ... but, whatever.

* Use the above search string results
* Utilise the search state whether the attributes of public relations and compliance
* Comments and blog added to the Excel spreadsheet

I created a list (over time) is about 50 PR7 - protease blog, comments, usually about 75% of the people to follow. This list has become a valuable asset to any site I built in a similar niche - and what the future, I will use on the track down.

Alex Worley is the keyword Blogger and blog about the keyword research, on and off page optimization and niche sites.

barnespcrowford

Back to top Go down