do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog

Go down

You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog Empty You should know about DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv blog

Post  charlottemontgom Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 am

Comment on the follow-up blog-benefit analysis is possible in the absence of referral traffic you have not followed the link, the blog. When you comment on the blog, you can see who else comment on the blog. People who do not follow the blog comments, and trafficking is often the blog to increase traffic for your blog (or sometimes people find the target web traffic to affiliate links.) While talking about this high-traffic blog, you can look at other people who are commenting on this high traffic blog. If you find a community blog to comment on who you are, then their blog, you can get a very high CTR, your own blog!

All of these are good, people are not satisfied with the referral traffic increase, they want their search engine rankings to his own deep-anchor positions, and the comments by keyword LUV LUV's. Note that the link labeled as REL's = nofollow "no follow", REL's instructions, if a link is independent of your niche, then you should make it a no follow link. It was also pointed out that no relevant links can hurt your search results page. Links not related to its search engine allows you to juice!

I bought into the DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv speculation, the considered views of their blog. My blog is not relevant, because good niche Frankly, my blog is one of the few non-fraud blog my niche. I found some of my comments made it to your blog. Let's see why.

The DoFollow, CommentLuv on your site to attract traffic. Once CommentLuv made his job position, he will probably never come back at all! It should encourage ratification of the comments, the search engine juice leakage of an irrelevant niche. If the advice is good, then all of the blog can only rework review his / her own job, and not lose the search engine juice. And with a nofollow blog, you are at least ensure that there are referral traffic, the blog's owner and not really lose anything, to allow independent reviews niches.

If you can find a DoFollow, CommentLuv, KeywordLuv approve your comment blog, and then awesome but be careful, after trying many benefits of the related content, these types of blog, because they are most likely not be accepted. You'd better say that just doing e-magazine. You can get a back link of about 250 words, it is almost guaranteed to be acceptable. You can also make your links and anchor deep. And you can send 10 to 10 do follow comment blog in 100 words each have only one link is acceptable. This is a link to 1000 words.

A blog is a DoFollow before your traffic, they know that once you publish your comment you'll most likely never come back, unless you are on their niche, they may not approve your comment, to avoid disclosure of search juice (unless they are a good researcher.)

charlottemontgom

Back to top Go down