do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques

+2
mackhardy
dannybindras
6 posters

Go down

SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques Empty SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques

Post  dannybindras Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 am

Are you a new comer to search engine optimization(SEO)? Are you currently trying to find several useful SEO learning tips? I realize that trying to determine just what you must do to obtain positioning within the search engines like Google is usually a very BIG pain.

Therefore, listed below are fundamental SEO learning tips to help get going in the right path.

In terms of "Search Engine Optimization" pretty much all you will be looking to do is position your website and / or blog as high as you can within the search engines like Google using the key search terms you are attempting to rank for. You are attempting to rank well into big search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

The better your website or blog positions within the search engines the more exposure your website will soon have and the more free visitors you're going to get.

However when looking at SEO "Search Engine Optimization" many individuals do not know the way to enhance their website, blog or even posts, therefore I'm planning to provide you with a few useful SEO learning tips about ways to enhance your website, blog as well as articles utilizing search engine optimization.

5 Essential SEO learning tips

Keyword Tool

Whenever you are looking at choosing the best keyword to rank for there is actually absolutely no better resource to utilize apart from the Google Keyword Tool. Go to Google and then type in Google Keyword Tool within the search box, it ought to be the very first result.

Basically, key in the keyword you want to rank for to check out the number of Global monthly searches the keyword gets.You would like the key search term to get a minimum of 1,000 or higher Global Monthly Searches.

Keyword Competition

Every time you are wanting to get ranking for any particular keyword term for your website or blog post make certain the keyword doesn't get a loads of competition.

For instance, in case you are wanting to get ranking for key terms such as weight loss, how to make money or even car insurance you most likely won't get ranking mainly because these types of key terms possess a large amount of competitors. When choosing any keyword you should shoot for ones that have small competition.

Just how are you going to locate these details?

Basically go to Google and key in weight loss together with quotes, you'll notice that this particular keywords contains 66,000,000 million competing webpages from the time this was created.

But when you continue searching until you locate a lower competing one.How to lose weight from your thighs, you will notice that there are approximately 5,000 competing web pages, which means you would very easily get ranking for this particular keyword. You get the concept.

dannybindras

Back to top Go down

SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques Empty Re: SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques

Post  mackhardy Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 am

Thanks For Sharing Best information For me. Such a your 5 Essential SEO learning tips is very useful more me. Here some more tips. When dealing with "SEO" the only thing you are really working to do is put your website or blog as high as capable into the search engine listings depending on the search term you want to rank for. You're going to be looking to get ranked into big search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

mackhardy

Back to top Go down

SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques Empty Re: SEO Learning Tips - 5 Easy To Follow Techniques

Post  daxosam Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Some basic tips to do so,

1 You must have more original content and fresh content

2 Build a network of quality backlinks

3 Don’t be obsessed with PageRank

4 Design your web site without considering SEO.

5 Do not focus on single keywords, focus on key phrases.

6 You must use unique keyword focused Title tag in every page.

7 Site Map will help visitors and crawlers find what you have to offer.

daxosam

Back to top Go down

Post  jamesbarclay654 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

The SEO tips which you have given for the beginners is very nice and I am much impressed. Also I want to share some ideas for beginners. The SEO ideas are as under:-

1. Unique Content Writing.
2. Strong Link Building.
3. Spreading Right Keyword.
4. Social Bookmarking.
5. Blog Writing And Submission.

jamesbarclay654

Back to top Go down

Post  jackfrancois Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 pm

The information regarding the seo techniques are great and also it is beneficial to me and others. I want to share some of the tips and techniques for seo.The seo tips and tecniques are as under:-

1. Be bold.
2. Become a foreigner.
3. First come, first served.
4. Article exchanges.
5. Not anchor text.
6. Site map.

jackfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post  valentinorossi Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:32 pm

The information regarding the seo techniques are great and also it is beneficial to me and others. I want to share some of the tips and techniques for seo.The seo tips and tecniques are as under:-
1. Be bold.
2. Become a foreigner.
3. First come, first served.
4. Article exchanges.
5. Not anchor text.
6. Site map.

valentinorossi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down