do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog

3 posters

Go down

Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog Empty Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog

Post  barnespcrowford Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:36 am

As people create a blog, there is a choice, they often have to face. If they are allowed to contact, good follow-up to the job or not? In discussing this subject fully, it is important that we follow the definitions of the link. A link is a link to do the following, in which Google or other search engines will determine the link and crawl the site, is the point, so that it's value. Many blog services, such as WordPress, this feature is disabled by default, because it usually results in a higher frequency of spam. However, this feature can be useful?

Blog's owner, allowed to do follow the link can be a huge benefit. First, it helps drive traffic to your site. By making your blog to do follow-up, more tourists will come to participate in the discussion because they know they will be rewarded website links, Google crawl. More importantly, many websites blog, lists the connectivity to do follow-up, resulting in more backlinks for your blog.

For tourists, it is found to be doing a great blog, follow. Do follow-up by enabling, posters to be rewarded, their activities, so will tend to be more active. In addition, they can create their own web link, to attract like-minded tourists who are interested in is the same material. So let's chase with a benefit of your blog for everyone involved. While the decision may lead to more spam, carefully adjust the "garbage" of the post will ensure that the active site still looks clean and presentable.

barnespcrowford

Back to top Go down

Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog Empty Re: Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog

Post  stellapeterson Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Google is free and the truth begins. I was tested recently a fairly new blog. Before I even added an entry or a ping to it, anyway, I gave up a link, it's an inside page of a very popular social networking site, is very definitely 'nofollow' - I even checked three times source code. At that time, I spent my browser to get the statistics, Googlebot will have access to my site, literally, in seconds. Therefore, they follow it. My site has not been indexed (yet), but they do 'follow the' nofollow '.

stellapeterson

Back to top Go down

Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog Empty Re: Enable the benefits of good follow-up comments on the blog

Post  kimberlphillips Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Another benefit I would like to comment, other Blogger can know who you are - especially people who do not have tons and tons views. Sometimes other readers will know who you are playing, especially if your name ah wear horses in the other blog, they read the topic. All this means is that you establish a good reputation of the comments and spread the word you. If people know you, they may visit your website link, and even returned to you, or social bookmarking your articles.

kimberlphillips

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down