do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without

Go down

Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without Empty Blog comments is not a valid waste of time? Do follow up than those without

Post  charlottemontgom Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 am

How much time you spend commenting on other blog? This is awesome, you can, pay tribute to the writer for a great job, and build relationships. This should be your number one reason people used to comment on the blog! However, we should be honest with each other, but also a bit of "what is in it, my" reward a back link to your blog and search engine optimization and upgrading, making it even more of a win / win, right?

Blog comments may be ineffective waste of time, when it comes to search engine optimization!

I would like to have a blog type of reward for my readers comments and attractive! It builds community relations, strengthening and great advice, my e-mail! However, little did I know ... my blog does not follow it!

How do you know if you have one does not follow or not follow the blog?

If you are a self-hosted WordPress blog, you probably do not follow a blog. This is the WordPress default setting. You can highlight the name of someone who commented that, often hyperlinks. Then right click and choose to view the source code. In the HTML code, you either see: REL's = "external", which means that your blog is set to not follow. Or you will see: REL's = "nofollow external", which means that your blog is set to not follow.

Are you going to gift? Do you want to learn more about the great comments on your blog?

Of course you are! Of course, you know! We need to do to create a win-win campaign blog to follow the true spirit of the network society, contribute, build relationships, attitudes to the giver!

It will help you improve your SEO, because your comments may contain keywords related blog posts. It shows the search engine, in your article content is like. You may get more traffic and readers to participate, to do follow from the previous blog!

If you want to make your blog do follow blog, here is what you should do:

* Make sure you have the "Akismet in" and "Code" plug-in installed in your blog to control spam.
* Make sure your comments are contained, so you have comments approved before appearing in your blog, just in case someone else's comment is spam, or give you a simple thumbs just to get back links.
* Set your blog to do follow-up plug-in (search for "dofollow" plugin on the page to add your WordPress dashboard.)
* Let your readers know your blog is a blog does not follow, and interests, they will receive comments from your article.

The other two things you can do your readers a reward Comments:

* Install "comentluv" plug-in, display the name and a link to a recent blog post comments!
* Install the "Top Commentator" plugin reward people who contribute the most to your blog with some brand!

Rules of the game is to "play good" to do to follow the blog!

If you know you are a do not follow the blog, make sure you respect and value to your own blog with your comments! Two words "Big Post" comments are not acceptable!

Before leaving a comment, ask yourself:

1. Do I gain value from their articles? What is the value that I receive?
2. I have a question about their articles?
3. I say a few words, which will improve their information, or provide a different perspective?
4. Is the owner, is engaged in conversation with people who also took time to comment on their blog?

If you have comments, in the absence of follow-up blog? Yes! This is why: reading habits, daily blog posts by several different authors in a great position to continue their education.

* You can ask questions and get a one on one help, from the views of leaders, through in your field.
* Let the owner know your blog's value from them!
* Even if you do not get SEO benefit from back-links, you may still get traffic back to your site!
* Review the leading blog in your niche will show that you stay up late to the latest events, and other people involved.
* Commenting on other blog will help your brand and build trust and credibility with your readers who know your own blog on the other gravatar!

As you can easily see the benefits as do follow blog is great, we will see more blog owners to switch their blog to do follow in the future.

charlottemontgom

Back to top Go down