do follow forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefitting From Press Releases
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm by dexterlinn

» Should I create a blog for SEO purposes?
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm by dexterlinn

» What is the necessity of SEO?
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm by dexterlinn

» Strategy for SEO 2013
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm by dexterlinn

» Why google ?
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm by dexterlinn

» Get indexed fast
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm by dexterlinn

» Forum list
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm by dexterlinn

» Hosting Thread
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm by dexterlinn

» Best SEO and Web Design Company
Do the differences between the track and no follow link EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am by ravneet79

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Do the differences between the track and no follow link

5 posters

Go down

Do the differences between the track and no follow link Empty Do the differences between the track and no follow link

Post  barnespcrowford Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 am

Do the differences between the followed and not followed the link may be important is not an ordinary internet browser, but the site administrator and Internet marketing, they are the two most important terms that you will encounter. Invented in 2005, "nofollow" is a label can be added to HTML links, to instruct search engines not to expect to achieve objectives linked site ranking.

You see, a ranking system the backbone of many of the search index is a kind of cyberspace democracy. If a website link to another website with a given anchor text, the search index that, as a "vote" to other sites. That is, if I link to a site anchor text and "gadgets", and then the search engine to read, as I said, I link to guide people is a good site to find the relevant parts. My page is stronger, the stronger my "vote" is.

As you can see, the link to play an important role in the search engine rankings. Once people discovered this, they began to abuse its Web 2.0 site spam links to their sites to improve their search engine rankings. Now, many of these sites have joined the "nofollow" mark of the anchor tag. Many Internet marketers do not realize this, to continue in vain to establish a link on these sites, never know the usefulness of these connections is far lower than they think it is.

For this reason, when creating your reverse structure, it is important to find places to do, use the "DoFollow" label.

barnespcrowford

Back to top Go down

Do the differences between the track and no follow link Empty Re: Do the differences between the track and no follow link

Post  stellapeterson Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks for the post and I want to add that If your link from Wikipedia will not let you see the page by search engines, because the Wikipedia recently added REL = "nofollow's" challenge to all readers of external links.Instead no follow-up debate, I thought the first and All the law to settle down to how search engines view the link attributes and found no follow-up.

stellapeterson

Back to top Go down

Do the differences between the track and no follow link Empty Re: Do the differences between the track and no follow link

Post  kimberlphillips Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:41 pm

People in many countries do think that nofollow links are not good. However, I think there are some benefits you may not think of it.

1. Googlebots do still follow the nofollow the link to view and analyze the convergence model. The only score of the active links not being considered.
2. It can help balance your link profile. Is it possible to have 100% dofollow links? Many forums on the car fringe nofollow any links posted in the thread, if your site is called then it will be nofollow links. 100% dofollow links for a long time does not seem legitimate to me personally.

kimberlphillips

Back to top Go down

Post  darrelpoul Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 am

No follow-up is only good for traffic. Followed is not good for SEO. Google does not follow do not follow the link to your site, so you do not see it as a link to your site. So follow the links, Google will follow the spyder its link to your website. Therefore, it is considered as a link to your site. To help you move up the SERP.

darrelpoul

Back to top Go down

Post  jamblack Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks for your post, and I would add that if you link to Wikipedia will not allow you to view this page, search engines, because Wikipedia has recently been added rel = "nofollow" is a challenge to all readers of the links.

jamblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down